Forum de la passion des figurines 1/6e (action-figures12 pouces)

AccueilPortailS'enregistrerConnexionDernières images
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% sur le Lot de 2 écrans PC GIGABYTE ...
Voir le deal
429 €

Indiana Jones and The Mayan Pit Trap 1/6

3 participants
AuteurMessage
hemble
Drapeau en construction
hemble

Indiana Jones and The Mayan Pit Trap 1/6 Empty
MessageSujet: Indiana Jones and The Mayan Pit Trap 1/6   Indiana Jones and The Mayan Pit Trap 1/6 EmptyJeu 20 Aoû 2009 - 11:51

Hi All

You might know me over OSW and know that I'm a huge Indy fan, this is my latest piece enjoy and comments more then welcome.

Ron

The year is 1935 and while searching an old Mayan temple Indy accidently sets of a hiden trap door in the floor of the temple and send Indy sliding 100 metres into a large square pit. Indy picks himself up and searches for a way out, he notices a lever about 10 meteres high on the far wall and he then suddenly he hears a loud crunching noise and the pit starts to fill with water.

The water starts to rise with incredible speed and Indy starts to climb the pit wall to release the lever, and again he hears another crunching noise and he wonders what is going to happen next. He does'nt have to wait to long when he feels something starts to wrap around his legs, he looks down and the head of a huge water python is starting to coil it's self around him.

Indy starts to panic and thinks to himself "I Hate Snakes" and a bloody big one at that, he starts to feel pressure on his legs and he gets pulled under and then is brought back up again as the python lost it's grip for a split section. Indy knows that if he does'nt get out of this mess he's dead for sure, He stops himself from panicking and grabs a small machette from his bag and by this time the python as wrapped itself up to Indy's waist, Indy grabs the python's neck area and gets ready to stab it before it can either crush him or bite him.

RECIPE

1: Indiana Jones & Snake - Everything is from The Sideshow Toys Indy figure except the pants which are from the Relic Hunter figure and the Fedora which is from The frontline custom head and is the older type fedora. Th e machette is from a WW2 Aussie Digger figure and the snake I got from a $2 shop it and Indy have been repainted using Vallejo, Reaper and GW paints.

2: Base - The base is made up from foam core and balsa wood once the frame and back sections were done thin sheets of foam was used to make the stone section. Once everyting was dry I used plaster to cover the whole thing and again let dry and then weathered and painted it using Vallejo paints.

I let the whole dio dry for about 4 hours, I used modelers clay to build up the water and used the clay to simulate gushing water coming from the walls. I then covered the clay with plaster and painted it using GW paints, I then let dry and then drybrushed it with matt white to simulate froth. I used Woodland Scenics real water and covered the water and indy and left it to dry for 24 hours before applying another coat.

Indiana Jones and The Mayan Pit Trap 1/6 Sp1

Indiana Jones and The Mayan Pit Trap 1/6 Sp2

Indiana Jones and The Mayan Pit Trap 1/6 Sp3

Indiana Jones and The Mayan Pit Trap 1/6 Sp7

Indiana Jones and The Mayan Pit Trap 1/6 Sp8

Ron
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Darth Steff-Han

Darth Steff-Han

MessageSujet: Re: Indiana Jones and The Mayan Pit Trap 1/6   Indiana Jones and The Mayan Pit Trap 1/6 EmptyVen 11 Sep 2009 - 21:22

Great work
but what is the white thing at the right hand of Indy ?
hemble
Drapeau en construction
hemble

MessageSujet: Re: Indiana Jones and The Mayan Pit Trap 1/6   Indiana Jones and The Mayan Pit Trap 1/6 EmptyVen 11 Sep 2009 - 23:52

Hi All

Darth Steff-Han wrote
Citation :
Great work
but what is the white thing at the right hand of Indy ?

Cheers mate and it's a bandage.

Ron
fog

fog

MessageSujet: Re: Indiana Jones and The Mayan Pit Trap 1/6   Indiana Jones and The Mayan Pit Trap 1/6 EmptySam 12 Sep 2009 - 11:37

Great work Ron.
I have not seen it before. Congratulation my friend.
hemble
Drapeau en construction
hemble

MessageSujet: Re: Indiana Jones and The Mayan Pit Trap 1/6   Indiana Jones and The Mayan Pit Trap 1/6 EmptySam 19 Sep 2009 - 11:49

Hi All

fog wrote
Citation :
Great work Ron.
I have not seen it before. Congratulation my friend.

Thanks buddy and appreciate the feedback.

Ron
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Indiana Jones and The Mayan Pit Trap 1/6   Indiana Jones and The Mayan Pit Trap 1/6 Empty

Indiana Jones and The Mayan Pit Trap 1/6
Page 1 sur 1